Brand story and core value
- The Latin “IN NOMINE QUALITATIS", English translation “in the name of quality”, represents our core value - to implement the quality principles and practices.
- A golden wisdom book, represents the knowledge and experiences, like gold. We provide the technique and knowledge with quality.
- There is a Four-leaf clover (also called "Lucky clover") key beside the book, to represents open the path to wisdom. In tradition, there are TWO interpretations of the Four-leaf clove:
- The first interpretation is hope, faith, love, and luck;
- The second interpretation is love, health, glory, and riches;
- The top of the key used the different symbols, "0" and "1", represent the knowledge of the digital era.
- The golden ear of rice below TKSG, represent the achievement or can be achieved.
- The Latin "VITA", English translation “life”, represent we respect and love.
- The Latin "PASSIONIS", English translation “passion”, represent we are open-minded and passion.
- The Latin "SAPIENTIAE", English translation “wisdom”, represent we keep learning and accumulate the wisdom.
Heraldry (German: heraldik) impression
- Deep blue color: represent trustworthily and sincerely;
- The shield represents integrity, trust, and resolute;
- The ribbon represents the embrace of both hands and promotes the core value of the group.
Last modified: Thursday, 28 November 2019, 12:31 PM