Welcome to TechKnowledge Services Group (TKSG) Training Services
About the TKSG "Classroom" training programme
Classroom training means instruction conducted in person by a tutor (or tutors) to students in an organized manner utilizing a lesson plan.
1. Company Introduction
The TechKnowledge Services Group (TKSG) has been independently assessed and approved by the CQI and IRCA, as an Approved Training Partner (ATP, Registered Number: 01197682), to provide the certified training course and issue the recognized training course certificate. This means they have the processes and systems in place to deliver certified courses to the highest standard.
2. About the CQI, IRCA, and TKSG
The CQI is the only chartered professional body dedicated entirely to quality.
The IRCA is its specialist division dedicated to management system auditors.
Who is IRCA?
The International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) is the leading professional body for management system auditors, offering a globally recognized business qualification. We represent 10,000 registered auditors in 150 countries, and every year, around 60 000 delegates attend an IRCA-approved training course.
Why should I take an IRCA-certified training course instead of a non-IRCA auditing course?
The IRCA-certified courses delivered by [ TechKnowledge Services Group Inc. (TKSG), ATP id: 01197682 ]
• are regularly reviewed by independent learning specialists to maintain the standard of training
• have a maximum class size to maximize participation and optimize learning
• are taught by independently assessed tutors to guarantee the quality of tuition
• follow a recognized learning style that encourages participation and reinforces learning
• only use material (handouts, slides, workshops, groups sessions, etc.) that have been proven to add value
• are recognized by employers globally, as providing employees with the highest standard of tuition
• shows our dedication to maintaining the highest standards of learning as we have voluntarily chosen this monitoring to ensure our courses deliver a quality, delegate-focused learning experience
• are an easy way to differentiate us from other non-certified training providers
• are the entry route for registration with the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA), the professional body for management system auditors.
What is an IRCA registered auditor?
With so much riding on the outcome of an audit, the competence of the management systems auditor is vital, and attending a training course is just the first stage in becoming a fully competent auditor.
IRCA registered auditors are auditors who have the following:
• Attended an IRCA-certified training course and met IRCA’s standard of technical experience, work experience, and audit experience
• committed to and undertake ongoing professional development to keep up to date with developments in standards, auditing methodology, industry, and regulatory requirements
• committed to working with IRCA’s code of conduct.
Why should I become IRCA registered?
• IRCA registration is a valuable asset in today’s competitive world. With so many auditors around the world, IRCA registration is an easy way to help you stand out from the crowd. IRCA registration will allow you to:
• easily differentiate yourself from less qualified auditors
• show you have business expertise in addition to auditing expertise
• list yourself on the IRCA register, which is the first stop for organizations looking for qualified auditors
• connect to a network of 10 000 contacts
• work internationally with a globally recognized qualification
• support your career development through your commitment to ethics and CPD.
How do I join IRCA?
If you want to become an IRCA registered auditor, please visit the IRCA website at www.quality.org to learn more.
Can I get IRCA recognition for passing the IRCA-certified course?
If you do not wish to join but are interested in gaining recognition for your achievements, you can record your certificate with IRCA.
Registering your certificate is free, and the benefits include:
• access the latest news in IRCA’s newsletter – Inform
• network with fellow auditors in IRCA’s private LinkedIn group
• keep your skills up-to-date with exclusive access to IRCA’s reports, research, and analysis
• get advance notice of ISO standard changes and how they impact auditors
• get notified of discounts on IRCA fees
• obtain official recognition from IRCA.
To record your certificate, visit IRCA at – www.quality.org/record-your-certificate
- [ Take your quality or auditing career to the next level ]
3. Management policy and compliance
The TKSG is committed to complying with the following policies and procedures.
When registering for the course, students are fully informed, understand, and agree to the following policies and procedures:
|a. Management policy and procedures
||The TKSG is committed to complying with the following policies and procedures:
- [ Procedure - Complaints and Appeals ]
- [ Guidelines on managing conflicts of interest ]
- The learner shall read and agree on [ CQI Learner Privacy Notice, v3.1, 03 July 2023 ] BEFORE registering for our course.
CQI / IRCA course exam-related policies:
- All provided personal data will only be used for TKSG course management purposes and will NOT give any non-relevant 3rd-party or other purpose.
- Training course records will be kept for 5 years from the last training day and complete delete after expiration to ensure the auditor registration scheme and delegates' rights.
|b. The validity of the student account
- The registered student account will be valid for 30 days, from the training course BEGIN date and the TKSG learning management system (LMS) will automatically close the student account and all access rights after expiration.
4. Safety regulation compliance
|a. Compliance with local security and safety legal and legislation requirements
Safety regulation compliance:
- The course organizer (i.e., a subcontractor) is responsible for compliance with local security and safety regulations. The course organization shall provide compliance evidence.
Learning environment1. The training room shall provide the following:
- Projector, projector screen, wireless microphone, speaker, whiteboard for the tutor, flip-chart for each group.
- High-speed Internet (should be a capable maximum of 25 delegates for voice and video conference calls simultaneously).
- (option) Audio and video recording equipment.
2. The delegate shall prepare their own Lap-top notebook or tablet, with the following function and software:
- Able to connect to High-speed Internet via WiFi.
- With microphone, web camera
- With web browsers： Chrome, Safari, Explorer...etc.
- With one of the following communication software： Skype, ZOOM, or GoToTraining (depending on the course)
- With one of the following document processing software： MS Office, Apple, Google
|b. Annual surveillance audit
||The course organizer shall fulfill CQI/IRCA security and safety requirements and be audited by ATP at least annually, or more if necessary.
5.1 Course Preparation
|a. Course Rolling Plan||The training partner shall provide an annual course rolling plan by 15th December each year. |
- Please check the procedure for [ Course Rolling Plan ]
|b. Course time||Daily time: 09:00 ~ 18:00|
- Please make sure the daily transportation and accommodation are properly organized.
- 100% attendance is required; any absence might be unable to participate in the course exam.
|c. Evening work |
- Delegates should note that there may be evening work during the training course.
|d. Delegate number|
- The minimum number of delegates for the course is 4, and the maximum is 20.
- If the delegates are less than 4, the course will be postponed.
|e. Prepare delegate's information, course forms, and course material |
The course organizer shall prepare the table according to the following needs:The course organizer shall prepare the following course material for EACH STUDENT, including:
- The course organizer shall confirm the correctness and completeness of delegate information, prepare the [ Course and Student Registration ] file and submit to TUTOR(s) and TKSG 2 weeks BEFORE the course start.
- The course organizer shall prepare the following records for EACH COURSE:
- TKSG Learning Management System (LMS) Student Account (please refer to step 5.1.f)
- The ISO standard for this training (mainly for exam purposes, please recycle after the exam due to the copyright act.)
- Presentation - Overview of the standard.
- Presentation - Overview of the management system audit guideline (ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 as appropriate))
- IRCA Auditor Examination Specimen Paper for this course.
- Other marketing material (option)
|f. Student account|
- Once you complete the registration process with your training organizer, you should be given a username and password for accessing TKSG LMS (www.tksg.global).
|g. Log in and find the course material|
After success logging in, you should be able to find the registered name in the upper right corner, and you should be able to find all registered courses from "My courses" on the menu bar. In general, there are three types, of course, materials you can access:
- The delegates shall be able to use their PC, laptop notebook PC, or suitable mobile devices (i.e., iPad) with the browser (i.e., Google, Chrome, Safari, Explorer) to access the LMS.
- Introduction to the TKSG LMS user interface. Please reference [ Overview of the TKSG LMS User Interface ]
- Connect to the Internet.
- Login to TKSG LMS with your student ID and password:
Select the enrolled course, and all course materials can be founded and accessed in the " Session CM: Course Materials " session. Complete the "Prior-Knowledge Assessment" (see below) BEFORE the course starts and download the "successfully completed" statement PDF.
- Prior-Knowledge Assessment (only for the auditor training course)
- Case study
- Training course
|h. Course standard|
- The delegate shall prepare their latest standard(s) for the training.
- The training organizer shall prepare the following (latest) hardcopy standards for use on the course:
- ISO 19011, Guidelines for auditing management systems
- ISO/IEC 17021-1, Requirements For Bodies Providing Audit And Certification Of Management Systems - Part 1: Requirements
- (Option) ISO 19600, Compliance management systems - Guidelines
- (Option) ISO 31000, Risk Management - Guidelines
- (Option) ISO/IEC 27006 (for the ISMS auditor course), Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of information security management systems
- (Option) ISO/TS 22003 (for the FSMS auditor course), Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of food safety management systems
|i. Complete the "Prior-Knowledge Assessment"||To ensure the course quality, the CQI/IRCA expected all delegates shall have prior knowledge, before participating in the training. |
- Knowledge of Management Principles and Concepts
Knowledge of Management System Compliance
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle;
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and continual improvement;
Knowledge of the requirements of the Management System Standard and the commonly used management system-related terms and definitions;Knowledge of Risk Management (ISO 31000)Knowledge of management system audit (ISO 19011) and certification requirements (ISO/IEC 17021-1, as appropriate)All participants are requested to complete the course [ Prior-Knowledge Assessment ] in one week BEFORE the training and download the successfully completed statement.
- The knowledge of the principles of management;
- Awareness of management systems relevant to national and local legislation and requirements;
|j. Case Study document preparation|
- All participants are requested to complete the [ Case Study - Organization context, requirement, and scope ] in one week BEFORE the training.
- The case study document will be shared with another group member for course-learning.
- Please do NOT include any confidential information in the case study document. The training organization is not responsible for any information leaking.
- If the delegates from the same organization can use the same document.
|k. "Prior-Knowledge Assessment" statement |
- Completing the "Prior-Knowledge Assessment" statement is part of your learning record; being un-complete or not able to provide it might have a negative impact on issuing course certificates and/or CQI/IRCA certificate registration.
- The course organizer and tutor shall ensure all delegates are completed the prior knowledge assessment and collect all "Prior-Knowledge Assessment" statements from each student, one week BEFORE the course starting date, as part of the course registration process.
- The delegate can also upload the "Prior-Knowledge Assessment" statement to the "welcome" session in TKSG LMS.
5.2 DURING the course
|a. Examination qualification
- The delegate's FULL-time participation is required.
- The delegate is requested to complete and pass the following continued assessment activities:
100% attendance is required; any absence might be unable to participate in the course exam.
- Daily and Examination Attendance Record.
- Completion of session tasks
- Completion of student self-assessment on learning objectives
- Completion of the course satisfaction survey
|b. Auditor course examination
||The following information is for CQI / IRCA lead auditor and conversion training course.
- CQI / IRCA online exam joint instruction
The following paper-based exam information is only applicable for selected training courses since 7th November 2022.
- The paper shall be answered in ENGLISH.
- Exam time: 2 hours.
- Pass score: 50% of each section and 70% of the overall score.
- Please use only a ball pen, NO ink pen, NO pencil, NO liquid paper or eraser can be used to answer the question.
- The student shall provide the same amount of answers as asked, the marker will NOT mark additional answers, and NO additional marks will be given.
- For detailed information, please reference [ Requirements for conducting and marking CQI / IRCA examinations ]
|c. Re-sit the exam
- When: The re-sit exam shall be taken within 12 months after the course.
- Limitation: only one re-sit exam is allowed.
- Re-sit time: The exam is normally organized in the last week of each month, Friday, 13:00 ~ 17:00 (the exam time will be 120 minutes)
- Place: The original course place; please check with the course organizer.
- Fee: Depending on the country, the fee can vary; please contact your course organizer.
- Contact: Course organizer
- Booking your seat: Please book your seat with the course organizer BEFORE the 15th of each month.
- The exam rules are the same; it shall be a closed-book exam, and can only reference the clean standard.
- The result will be released within 3 weeks after the exam is taken. The course certificate will be able to download at the same course session
|d. Exam result registration
- The course lead tutor should complete the exam paper marking within 3 weeks, register the exam marks and results to the [ Course and Student Registration ], and submit to TKSG Course Administration for course certification purposes.
5.3 AFTER the course
|a. Course certificate
- CQI/IRCA has recognized, that we only provide the e-Certificate, in PDF format.
- PASS the exam and will receive a course successfully completed certificate.
- FAIL the exam and receive a course attendance certificate.
|b. Collect the course certificate
- In general, the delegate can download the course certificate within 3 weeks after the course. (i.e., in Session CX, Course Examination and Certificate of the course)
- The reference [ certificate download procedure ]
- The student shall download the course certificate within 30 days after the course.
- Due to privacy by design and privacy by default control measures of TKSG LMS, the course certificate will no longer be available or downloadable after the student account expires.
|c. Certificate validity
||It depends on the version of the corresponding standard; the course certificate has NO expiration date.
|d. CQI/IRCA Auditor Registration
||For the CQI/IRCA certified auditor training course only.
- The successful completion of the CQI/IRCA registered auditor course is a pre-requisite and essential to becoming a CQI/IRCA registered auditor.
- To successfully register CQI/IRCA auditor, the delegate shall also comply with other requirements, including, but not limited to:
- Educational background;
- Working experience;
- Audit experience.
- The delegate should [ register with CQI/IRCA ] as an auditor within 5 years if the delegate successfully completed the training course and pass the examination.
Please get in touch with us for more information or support：firstname.lastname@example.org
||CQI / IRCA Classroom Course Joint Instruction