|a. Course Rolling Plan||The training partner shall provide an annual course rolling plan by 15th December of each year. |
- Please check the procedure for [ Course Rolling Plan ]
|b. Course time||Daily time: 09:00 ~ 18:00|
- Please make sure the daily transportation and accommodation are properly organized.
- Any absence from the class shall be approved by the tutor and note in the daily attendance record. The maximum absence is 10% total course time.
- Exceed the absent time, will not able to participate in the course exam.
|c. Evening work |
- Delegates should note that there may be evening works during the training course.
|d. Delegate number|
- The minimal numbers of delegates for the course are 4 and the maximum is 20.
- If the delegates are less than 4, the course will be postponed.
|e. Prepare delegate's information, course forms, and course material |
The course organizer shall prepare the table according to the following needs:The course organizer shall prepare the following course material for EACH STUDENT, includes:
- The course organizer shall confirm the correctness and completeness of delegate information, prepare the [ Course and Student Registration ] file and submit to TUTOR(s) and TKSG in 2 weeks BEFORE the course start.
- The course organizer shall prepare the following records for EACH COURSE:
- TKSG Learning Management System (LMS) Student Account (please refer to step 5.1.f)
- The ISO standard for this training (mainly for exam purpose, please recycle after the exam due to copyright act.)
- Presentation - Overview of the standard.
- Presentation - Overview of the management system audit guideline (ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 as appropriate))
- IRCA Auditor Examination Specimen Paper for this course.
- Other marketing material (option)
|f. Student account||There are TWO ways to have the student account: |
- Provided by the training organizer:
Self-registration (for the selected course only):
- Once you completed the registration process with your training organizer, you should be given a username and password for accessing TKSG LMS (www.tksg.global).
- Once you logged in to TKSG LMS, please update your initial password to ensure information security.
- For update your personal data and password, please check Appendix A.2 [ Updating your personnel profile ]
- Forget or reset your password, please check Appendix A.8 [ Resetting your password ]
- BEFORE you proceed, please make sure that you have a valid personnel email address, as you will be asked for this during registration.
- Please do NOT use a shared or public email address.
- You might also need a one-time "enrolment key" or "course licensed QR Code" for each individual course that you want to enroll, please check with your course organizer.
- Detailed student account registration, please check Appendix A1. [ Create a student account ]。
|g. Login and course material|
After success logged in, you should be able to find the registered name on the upper right corner, and you should be able to find all registered courses from "My courses" on the menu bar. In general, there are three types of course materials you can access:
- The delegates shall have the capability to use their own PC, laptop notebook PC or suitable mobile devices (i.e. iPad) with the browser (i.e. Google, Chrome, Safari, Explorer) to access the LMS.
- Login to TKSG LMS:
Select the enrolled course, all course materials can be founded and access in the " Session CM: Course Materials " session.
- Prior-Knowledge Assessment (only for the auditor training course)
- Case study
- Training course
|h. Course standard|
- The delegate shall prepare their own standards for the training.
- The training organizer shall prepare the following (latest) hardcopy standards for use on course:
- ISO 19011, Guidelines for auditing management systems
- ISO/IEC 17021-1, Requirements For Bodies Providing Audit And Certification Of Management Systems - Part 1: Requirements
- (Option) ISO 19600, Compliance management systems - Guidelines
- (Option) ISO 31000, Risk management - Guidelines
- (Option) ISO/IEC 27006 (for the ISMS auditor course), Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of information security management systems
- (Option) ISO/TS 22003 (foe the FSMS auditor course), Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of food safety management systems
|i. Complete the "Prior-Knowledge Assessment"||To ensure the course quality, the CQI/IRCA expected all delegate shall have the following prior knowledge, before participating in the training. |
- Knowledge of Management Principles and Concepts
Knowledge of Management System Compliance
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle;
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and continual improvement;
Knowledge of the requirements of the Management System Standard and the commonly used management system related terms and definitions;Knowledge of Risk Management (ISO 31000)Knowledge of management system audit (ISO 19011) and certification requirements (ISO/IEC 17021-1, as appropriate)All participants are requested to complete the course [ Prior-Knowledge Assessment ] in one week BEFORE the training and download the successfully completed certificate.
- The knowledge of the principles of management;
- Awareness of management system relevant national and local legislation and requirements;
|j. Case Study document preparation|
- All participants are requested to complete the [ Case Study - Organization context, requirement and scope ] in one week BEFORE the training.
- The case study document will be shared with another group member for course learning purposes.
- Please do NOT includes any confidential information in the case study document. The training organization is not responsible for any information leaking.
- If the delegates from the same organization can use the same document.
|k. "Prior-Knowledge Assessment" certificate |
- The "Prior-Knowledge Assessment" certificate is part of your learning record, un-complete or not able to provide, might have a negative impact on issuing course certificate and/or CQI/IRCA certificate registration.