TechKnowledge Services Group Inc. (hereafter referred to “TKSG”) is a BVI (British Virgin Islands) registered company (Registered No. 1729308) that provides internationally recognized professional training, professional certification and technical services according to International (i.e. ISO), National (i.e. BS, GB/T) and Industrial (i.e. Data protection, FSSC, Medical Devices) standards, includes but not limited to:
- ISO standards, i.e. ISO 9001、27001、20000-1、22301、13485、14001, 22000、17025、15408(CC)、61508 、EN 50600-x…etc;
- National standards, i.e. BS 10012, GB/T 18336 (China);
- Regulation and industrial requirements, i.e. ETSI、EU GDPR, IoT Security Protection Profile
- Established in 2010 and more [ detail ]
- Pursuit of quality
- Respect life
- Open-minded and passion
- Accumulate wisdom
- more [ detail ]
TKSG serves customers in the following countries across the Asia Pacific, American, Middle East, and Europe.
- Asia Pacific: China, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
- America: USA
- EU: Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom
- Middle East: Iran, Iraq, Qatar, Turkey, UAE (Abu Dhabi)
- Africa: Egypt
TKSG delivers internationally recognized training, professional certification programs and committed to providing our customers with comprehensive, value-added solutions and professional service.
The service includes awareness and training, implementation workshop, consulting and project coaching, and service outsourcing on:
- CQI (Chartered Quality Institute) / International Register of Certified Auditor (IRCA) certified auditor/lead auditor training and certification: We are offering the following certified auditor training course, but not limited to:
- BCMS (ISO 22301:2019) (Course Registered No. PR363 / 2396)
- FSMS (ISO 22000:2018) (Course Registered No. PR359 / 2247)
- ISMS (ISO/IEC 27001:2022) (Course Registered No. PR373 / 2541)
- IT-SM (ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018) (Course Registered No. PR367 / 2328)
- QMS (ISO 9001:2015) (Course Registered No. PR328 / 18219)
- For more course accreditation information, please check [ CQI/IRCA website ]
- For course participation, please check [ Course notification ]
- Technical and Knowledge transfer project:
- Testing laboratory establishment and accreditation (according to ISO 17025)
- Technical capacity and team building
- Accreditation and product certification scheme (according to CCRA, ISO 17065)
- IT security evaluation and testing procedure
- Professional service packages (project management, developer support, evaluation, and certification) on:
- ISO/IEC 15408 (CC, Common Criteria for IT Security Evaluation and Certification), includes but not limited to
- Smart card and secured IC
- IoT (Internet of things) communication module and security element
- SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) component security
- e-CAR security
- GSMA eSIM security
- Healthcare component, application, and system
- Crypto Module Evaluation and Certification according to FIPS-140-2 / FIPS 140-3 (ISO/IEC 19790)
- EU GDPR Process and Technical Compliance
- EU Cybersecurity Process and Technical Compliance
- US Department of Defense Information Network Approved Products List (DoDIN APL) Qualification
Accreditation and Recognition
As a professional service provider, Hermes infotech Inc. has following accreditation and international recognition to assure the service we delivered:
- CQI (Chartered Quality Institute) / International Register of Certified Auditor (IRCA) accreditation: One of the TKSGvis accredited as CQI/IRCA Approved Training Partner (ATP) (Registered No: 01197682) for training and professional certification programme.
- CQI was formed in 1919 as part of the UK government's enterprise initiative, designed to make industry and business more competitive, through the implementation of quality principles and practices.
- IRCA has earned a reputation for integrity, for contributing value and for best practice.
- The evaluation and certification methods developed and used by IRCA have been adopted as the industry standard model used by other auditor certification bodies, which indicates that we remain the auditor certification that supplier organizations, certification bodies, and auditors value most.
- Over 60,000 auditors have been awarded certification since 1984 and more than 150 countries are represented on the IRCA register.
- Germany National accredited IT Security Evaluation Laboratory (TUV Informationstechnik GmbH, TUViT) Service and Business Partner, provides IT security evaluation and testing on the following area:
- ISO/IEC 15408 (CC, Common Criteria for IT Security Evaluation and Certification)
- Europe Privacy Seal
- Data Centre Certification – TSI
- IoT Security
- FIPS-140-2 / FIPS 140-3 (ISO/IEC 19790)
- Global financial and legal consulting firm training partner
- Germany (TUV), UK (UKAS), US, Turkey (TUK), Austria accredited certification body's professional service and training partner.
TechKnowledge Services Group (TKSG)